Followers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sacred:1-100

The start of the book explains the paths of the two detectives who's names still haven't been mentioned. The two detectives are having a normal day until the notice they are being fallowed by a tall dark man with a "deathly looking coat" The two detectives seem to be married, but that information has not been given. After a while the two decide to separate so only one would be fallowed and the other would try and find out who he or she was. After they break up the story focuses on the man he goes into a dinner, where he is fallowed to, for a muffin and some coffee. After that he decided to go to his friends gas station, where he is also fallowed to, and tells his friend that he is being fallowed and points out the man across the street. After the detective leaves the gas station he walks across the street and says hello to the man that was fallowing him. That ended up being a bad idea because he was drugged by the man and was thrown into a car after he had time to get him self together he notices that the other detective is in the car with him.

After reading this much I have gotten more into the book, it almost seems like a movie to me that I cant wait to finish. I don't know what will happen to the detectives and I don't who who took them. There are so many questions that I want answers for, I am sure I will have this book done very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment